How to get to Lefkada
Lefkada is an island connected to the mainland by bridge, so you can visit it without the trouble of ferries and large expenses.
• From Athens
Athens – Rio Antirrio Bridge – Amfilochia – Lefkada
(Distance 378km – time about 4 hours)
• From Athens, there are daily suburban buses (KTEL) to Lefkada from Kifissos station.
• From Thessaloniki
Egnatia – Ioannina – Preveza – Aktio Bridge - Lefkada
(Distance 367km – time about 4 hours)
• There are suburban (KTEL) buses three times a week from Thessaloniki to Lefkada
• From Eleftherios Venizelos Airport of Athens, there are several flights every week to the airport of Aktion which is located 20 km from Lefkada.
• There are charter flights from airports of the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Russia to the airport of Aktion.
• From Italy (Venice, Ancona, Bari and Brindisi) there are daily ferry routes to the port of Igoumenitsa and then you can drive to Lefkada (100 km).
• From Kefalonia and Ithaca, there are daily ferries to Nidri and Vassiliki. The trip takes about 50 minutes.
How to get to Villagio
Once you pass the 75m-long drawbridge that connects the island of Lefkada to mainland Greece (Etoloakarnania region), you go right to the beach of Agios Ioannis. After 4,700 metres, on your right hand, there is Villagio.